In my work as a Program Officer, I have written about philanthropy, arts education & racism, among other things. Here they are:
- Transforming Arts Education:Center Staging Blackness, Teaching Artists and Philanthropy. Written with Sister IAsia Thomas
- Grantee Inclusion: A Step Towards Mutual Accountability?
- Opportunities Abound: Anti-racism & arts philanthropy
- I Hate Classical Music: A Conversation On Race, Identity & Transformative Arts Practice
- What Does Culture Look Like When #BlackLivesMatter?
As a brother of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc., I coordinate a project called the Omega Dr. Carter G. Woodson Academy. This has it’s own blog and Facebook page and the Brothers are doing some amazing work, please check it out.